Competitor: WIKTORIA MARTUSZEWSKA
Section: JUNIOR ARTIST, X category, 2008
Teacher: MAŁGORZATA SKORUPA
Accompanist: Małgorzata Zither, Andrzej Siarkiewicz
Institution, place and country: Zygmunt Noskowski First and Second Degree Music School in Gdynia, Poland
1. H. Wieniawski - Romance Sans Paroles
2. R. Twardowski - Introdukcja i allegro
Wiktoria Martuszewska has been playing the violin for 7 years. She is learning to play the violin in the class of Professor Małgorzata Skorupa at the Secondary Music School in Gdynia. She has participated in many violin masterclasses with outstanding violinists of international renown: Prof. Janusz Wawrowski (Poland), Prof. Agata Szymczewska (Poland), Prof. Piotr Tarcholik (Poland), Prof. Wiesław Kwaśny (Poland), Prof. Marcin Baranowski and others. Since her debut on the big stage in 2019, she has performed regularly as a soloist, chamber musician and orchestra member.
She has collaborated with conductor, among others: Monika Bachowska (Poland). She is a member of the Lusławice Talents Orchestra. She is several times a scholarship holder of the President of the City of Gdynia.
She is a laureate of many international and national violin competitions. Recent competition prizes are:
• Laureate of the National Competition for Violinists, Violaists, Celloists and Bassists in the framework of the 5th PRESTO Festival, Poland
• I Prize - International Tiziano Rosetti Music Competition, Switzerland
• I Prize - International Music Competition, Vienna
• I Prize - International Music Competition, Rome
• I Prize - International Music Competition, USA
• I Prize – Lugano International Music Competition, Italy